The modding community organized around Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord is developing at an impressive pace. One of the most interesting projects for this game is the Europe Campaign Map. The mod received a new update yesterday, first in many months.
The latest version of the mod has been marked with the number 22.214.171.124 and brings many changes and novelties.
- The Saami have been added - both as a culture and a kingdom, in which we will find 7 cities, 8 castles and 32 villages.
- 33 additional hideouts have been implemented.
- Eight new cities have been added to the previously available kingdoms.
- The mod finally received a fully functional weather system, and all settlements now have real names.
- Many errors have also been fixed, and not only technical ones, for example, with the update, Wroclaw is finally in the correct place on the map.
The changes are so significant that saves from previous versions of the mod are not compatible with 126.96.36.199.
The mod replaces the standard map of Calradia in the game with medieval Europe. The project is excellently executed, offering a high level of detail and plenty of new solutions, such as a system for trading various types of boats and using them for the transport of goods and troops.
The Europe Campaign Map itself is a lot of fun, but the whole thing was designed so that it could also serve as a foundation for other modders who want to create projects set in medieval Europe, which resulted in, for example, the excellent ANNO DOMINI 1259.
- Europe Campaign Map â?? download the mod from our FTP server (the author gave us permission to host a mirror)
- Europe Campaign Map - official website