Mortal Kombat 1 officially debuted and gathered a large number of interested people. During the adventure, the players can unlock many fighters. However, not all of them are available for free. In this guide you will learn what to do to get Shang Tsung.
How to unlock Shang Tsung in MK1
Shang Tsung is a character that you cannot unlock during gameplay in Mortal Kombat 1. In this case, you can only gain access to the fighter by paying real money. The warrior is currently sold separately as a DLC. It is available on all hardware platforms, namely PC, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S and Nintendo Switch. As for the price itself, those interested will have to prepare $7.99.
Of course, there is an exception. Players who have preordered MK1 received access to Shang Tsung for free.. In this case, in order to receive him you need to remember the following things:
- In the case of a physical copy of the game, you will find a code in the box that enables you to unlock the character;
- The digital version, on the other hand, has automatically assigned this DLC to your account. To activate it, however, you must connect to the Internet.
Those interested in Mortal Kombat 1 are also invited to read our earlier news, where you will find, among other things, information on Klues and upcoming DLCs.
- MK1 - Homelander Release Date
- How to Solve Nomed Renni (Inner Demon) Klue in MK1
- Mortal Kombat 1 (MK1) - Destroy the World (Esdoryt Teh Dwlor) Klue Explained.