Fans of Skyrim modding have reason to rejoice - one of the most popular mods, Skyrim Immersive Creatures SE has just received a new version. There would be nothing special about it, if not for the fact that the previous version of the mod (6.6a) appeared a few years ago. Version 7 introduces a lot of fixes and changes. As you may remember, the mod adds completely new creatures, as well as different variants of monsters already present in the basic version of Skyrim. Thanks to changed special features, these creatures are much more difficult to defeat, and fighting them requires different strategies.
New features in the Skyrim Immersive Creatures SE mod
- Fixed problems with object meshes;
- Texture resolution has been increased to 4096x4096 (available in the new 4K texture set) and 2048x2048 (regular mod version);
- The mod is compatible with the latest unofficial patch set for Skyrim SE;
- Reduced GPU memory usage by the mod;
- Changed AI of all small animals;
- Changed appearance of Winged Twilight (animated tail, new wings, voice change);
- Modified some skills and base stats of all races;
- New Minotaur model introduced;
- Changed older models of some creatures to new versions;
- Added new monsters by 4thUnknown (incomplete implementation in this version of the mod);
- Implemented changes in Slaughterfish spawning;
- Many minor bug fixes and improved compatibility with other modifications. Full list can be seen here.
Those willing to install the new version of Skyrim Immersive Creatures SE should visit Nexus Mods. The mod's homepage does not yet have version 7 available for download, but it contains detailed information on how to install the new version of the mod.
- Skyrim Immersive Creatures SE mod - official homepage.
- Skyrim's Biggest Myth Debunked? Ex-Bethesda Dev Explains Fox Behavior
- Skyrim Anniversary Edition Coming to PS5 and Xbox Series X With 500 Modsa