Creators of The Cycle: Frontier have announced that the title will get a series of drops on Twitch. You will get a chance to win many attractive prizes while watching the game streams. Below you can find out when the drop period starts and what you can expect.
What will be included in Twitch Drops
Developers have announced that we can expect a ton of prizes of various values. Among them we can find items such as backpacks, armor or weapons.
These will be provided completely randomly and will include items of varying degrees of rarity. The drops will include both common objects and items of legendary quality.
Where and when to get the drops
The series of Twitch drops from The Cycle will start on the day of the first season start, that is on June 23. You will be able to hunt for rewards until July 4.
Keep in mind, however, which streams will enable you to receive the drops. It will depend on the day you decide to follow the broadcasts.
Below you will find the schedule, which will help you get an idea of the situation (the end and start of each drop session will be at 12:00 CET).
- June 23-25: Twitch Drops will be given away during all broadcasts of The Cycle: Frontier.
- June 25-28: Twitch Drops will only be given out during partner broadcasts, i.e. selected streamers, a list of which will be made available soon.
- June 28-29: Twitch Drops will only be given out during broadcasts of streamers directly connected to The Cycle: Frontier community.
- June 29 - July 2: Twitch Drops will once again appear only during partner broadcasts.
- July 2-4: Twitch Drops will once again be obtainable during all broadcasts from The Cycle: Frontier.
List of partners and selected streamers associated with The Cycle will be revealed soon. You will find it on the game's official website in the News & Media tab.
How many drops are prepared
Six drops will take place every day over the course of 18 hours of broadcasting. These will have a greater chance of turning out to be rare items later in the day. In total, there will be as many as 66 drops waiting for the players to obtain.
The creators promise that there will be many rare and valuable items among them. However, their number cannot be too great, because it could affect the internal economy of The Cycle.
Do you like our guides? You might also be interested in: