The day before yesterday marked the debut of The Stanley Parable: Ultra Deluxe, an expanded and refreshed version of the popular game from 2013. It is worth checking out how the title is doing on the market.
Players loved The Stanley Parable: Ultra Deluxe
Two days were enough for it to become clear that the project was a big success.
- The developers have bragged that over 100,000 copies The Stanley Parable: Ultra Deluxe were sold on Steam alone in the first 24 hours.
- This impressive number does not fully reflect the scale of the game's success, as it was also simultaneously released on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, Xbox Series X/S and PlayStation 5.
- On Steam the game already has over 4 thousand reviews and 95% of them praise The Stanley Parable: Ultra Deluxe, which is categorized as "overwhelmingly positive" reception.
- The project is also recording good activity results. At the hottest moment of the release day, 13,802 concurrent users played the title on Steam.
So not only is the game selling brilliantly, but it also appealed to the majority of gamers.
The Stanley Parable: Ultra Deluxe with very good reviews
The Stanley Parable: Ultra Deluxe was also warmly received by industry media. On OpenCritic the title has an average rating of 88%.
Sample reviews for The Stanley Parable: Ultra Deluxe
- WaytoManyGames - 9.5/10
- IGN - 9/10
- Push Square - 9/10
- Nintendo Life - 9/10
- PCGamer - 88/100
- GameSpot - 8/10
Developers of The Stanley Parable: Ultra Deluxe have reasons to be satisfied. Their game is a success in every way - both comercially and in terms of reception by reviewers and players.
- The Stanley Parable - official website