The PlayStation Showcase presentation was full of both super productions and smaller but very promising projects. The latter category included The Talos Principle 2, which is a continuation of a puzzle game that turned out to be one of the most pleasant surprises of 2014.
- The game is again the responsibility of Croteam.
- The game is headed for PC, Xbox Series S, Xbox Series X and PlayStation 5.
- The release will take place this year.
- Action of The Talos Principle 2 will be set in a future world after the extinction of Homo sapiens. There, the former empire of humanity will serve as home only to robots, cats and other animals.
- The game will offer more than ten new environments to explore from first-person perspective.
- The sequel will also introduce abilities that were not present in the original, such as gravity manipulation.
- The plot is expected to be non-linear - decisions made by the players in the campaign will lead them to one of several different endings.