The Witcher 3: Hearts of Stone expansion is going to bring a handful of new achievements to hunt for. They can be found on the Steam game stats page for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, a successful action-RPG from Polish studio CD Projekt RED. We’re pretty sure they don’t contain any major spoilers, although if you’d like to discover everything on your own, you might want to skip that. Everyone else is invited to take a look at the list below:
- I Wore Ofieri Before It Was Cool – Collect all available Ofieri armor and horse gear, and at least one Ofieri sword.
- Killed It – Win a round of gwent with a total strength of at least 187.
- Can Quit Anytime I Want – Be under the influence of seven potions or decoctions at the same time.
- Rad Steez, Bro!
- Pacta Sunt Servanda
- Let the Good Times Roll!
- I'm Not Kissing That
- Curator of Nightmares
- When It's Many Against One…
- Return to Sender – Kill 3 opponents with their own arrows.
One of the achievements puts players up against a real challenge of winning a round of gwent with a total strength of at least 187. This seems hardly possible, unless there are some new powerful gwent cards coming in the Hearts of Stone expansion. Another achievement reveals there is a new set of armor, horse gear and weapons in store.
The Witcher 3: Hearts of Stone is releasing on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One October 13, 2015. Another story-driven add-on, Blood and Wine, is planned to release early next year.