- Before the launch of Assassin's Creed: Valhalla, Ubisoft promised to add a transmogrification system.
- Unfortunately, since the game's release, nothing more was said about it.
- The French publisher intends to fulfill the promise, but doesn't say when exactly.
Assassin's Creed: Valhalla will receive a transmogrification system in one of the many planned updates. Transmog is, in short, the ability too change the look of our equipment without changing its stats. This option is ideal for people who don't want to sacrifice the visual aspect of their gear for better statistics.
When the latest installment of the Assassin's Creed series laucnhed, some players were surprised by the absence of the system, which was available in Assassin's Creed: Odyssey. Ubisoft promised to add it, but did not specify a timeframe for the update that would fill the gap.
Several weeks have passed since the launch, and still nothing is known about it. One of Reddit users worried about the silence decided to write to Ubisoft's support and received an answer that an appropriate update is still planned, but unfortunately, the employee is unable to say when it would appear.
We recently informed that the developers responsible for Assassin's Creed: Valhalla's post-release support are planning to improve the visual layer of the game on next-gen consoles and PCs. There is no doubt that Ubisoft does not intend to quickly stop the support for the latest installment of the most popular series in its portfolio.
- Assassin's Creed: Valhalla - official website
- Assassin's Creed Valhalla Review - The Assassin We All Wanted
- Assassin's Creed Valhalla - game guide