Way of The Hunter is a game that enables you to hunt fourteen species of animals. In this news you will find a list of locations where you can find each of them.
- Red Fox . - a small animal that lives mainly in Grassland and Lowland Forest areas. As such, it is easiest to find it between the Cottonwood and Small Paws markers.
- American Badger  - a creature that enjoys open terrain. Therefore, you will encounter it in the Grassland area near the Cottonwood marker, among other places.
- White-tailed Deer  - you can encounter it in more open areas. So it is best to look for him between the Cottonwood and Rivermouth markers.
- Mule Deer  - analogous to White-tailed Deer. It is easiest to find it between the Cottonwood and Rivermouth markers.
- Pheasants . - a fowl species that lives in wooded areas. Therefore, you will come across it in the Grassland area between the Cottonwood and Rivermouth markers. In this case, however, you must be careful about the time. You will encounter these creatures between 2pm and 3pm.
- Lesser Scaup  - a creature that likes marshy terrain. So you will find them in the Swamp area near the river. It is easiest to look around in Breakwater.
- Ducks  - a fowl species that likes wet areas. You will come across them in the Swamp area.
- Ross's Goose  - similar to Ducks. This fowl species lives in the Swamp area.
- Black Bears  - this majestic creature lives mainly in the Highland Forest. Look for it between the White Pine Orchard and Kaniksu Shores markers.
- Mountain Goats  - as expected, you will find this animal in the Mountains. The easiest place to look for it is near Sheepeater Bridge.
- Elks  - in order to hunt this animal you must teleport to Yi's Cabin in the She Devil Mountains. You have a good chance of seeing these creatures from the building.
- Bighorn Sheep  - you will encounter them by the rivers in He Devil Mountains.
- Grey Wolf  - similar to Bighorn Sheep, you will encounter this animal by the rivers in He Devil Mountains.
- Moose  - you will find them in the Swamp area near the river. It's best to look for it near the Falls Reservoir border.
The approximate locations of each species are illustrated by the map below.
Way of the Hunter is a hunting simulator. During the adventure we find ourselves in an open world divided into a number of areas. In each of them you can encounter a number of animals to hunt. The game places great emphasis on the realism of the behavior of each species.