The Xenoblade Chronicles 3 guide is a complete set of information about the game's content. We describe the most important mechanics, technical aspects, character classes and roles, and the best accessories. We explain each enemy type and suggest how to quickly gather experience, level up and strengthen the character's class.
- Xenoblade 3: Guide content
- Xenoblade 3: Quick beginner's guide
- Xenoblade 3: The basics
- Xenoblade 3: FAQ
- Xenoblade 3: Language versions
- Xenoblade 3: Game length
Xenoblade 3: Guide content
Our guide to Xenoblade Chronicles 3 starts with a section focused on the basics of the game, where you will find a page with starting tips and an overview of the most important game mechanics. We explain the combat system, world exploration, Nopon Coin, character classes and roles. On the following pages you will read about the Ouroboros form, the Chain Attack system and the Field Skills . We have also described all the effects and negative statuses that your characters may receive during combat.
In the FAQ, we answer frequently asked questions. We explain what will happen when you character dies, how to quickly collect experience points and raise statistics, and how to level up the character class. We explain how to save the game , how to cancel attacks and how to use combos . We discuss issues such as fast travel , escape from combat and change of the controlled character . We answer the questions of what is Flame Clock and Affinity Meter and how to fill them. Thanks to our tips, you will learn how and where to cook food .
The appendix contains information about the controls, language versions, and the disk space required to install the game.
Xenoblade 3: Quick beginner's guide
- Combat in the game focuses on auto attacks and the use of special abilities (Arts). When the ability is ready for use, its icon lights up. When using some skills, you should position the character in the appropriate spot behind or to the side of your opponent. The orange arrow above the ability interface shows your position;
- Colored circles on the ground represent temporary buffs. When a member of your party activates such a field, enter it to receive a bonus to attack, defense, or health regeneration;
- Collect all the items you come across. The game offers a quick way to get rid of items via the Collectopaedia Cards tab in the Quest menu.
You can find more tips on a separate page - Beginner's guide.
Xenoblade 3: The basics
- Combat - here you can read about the basics of combat. We explain what Combat Arts, Talent Arts, Master Arts are and how to change skills. We describe the form of Ouroboros and the roles of the characters ;
- Chain Attack - on this page you will learn what are combined attacks called Chain Attacks. We explain how to refill the Chain Attack meter , how to get a lot of TP , how to unlock Ouroboros Orders and what Overkill is ;
- Ouroboros - here you will find all the information about the interlink and Ouroboros connection. You will learn when all Ouroboros forms will be unlocked and how to raise your Interlink level during combat. At the end of the page, we suggest the best way to spend Soul Points and how to avoid overheating ;
- Status Effects - this page covers all buffs and debuffs in Xenoblade Chronicles 3. We explain how each buff and debuff work.
- Field Skills - this page explains how to unlock Wall Climbing, Scree Walking and Rope Sliding. We discuss the Inhumanity quest necessary for acquiring the Hazard Neutralization skill;
- Character Classes - this page lists all 25 character classes. We explain how to increase your Class Rank cap to 20 and how to unlock new classes;
- Gems - this page explains how to create Gems. At the end of the page we've listed the best Gems for all party roles;
- Heroes - this page explains how to unlock all 19 Heroes. We also answer how to have Ethel rejoin your party.
Xenoblade 3: FAQ
In the FAQ section, you will find answers to the most frequently asked questions:
- Character's death - what will happen? - on this page, you will learn what are the consequences of death in combat and while exploring the world. We explain how to resurrect a teammate and where you will respawn upon death;
- Fast travel - how to use it? - here you can read where you can make a quick journey to easily move around the huge world of Xenoblade Chronicles 3 ;
- Combat - how to run away? - thanks to our tips on this page, you will learn a way to escape from a difficult opponent ;
- Character - how to change? - we explain how to switch between playable characters and when this option will be available in the game;
- Saving the game - how to do it? - from this page you will find out whether the game has manual save options, Quick Save and Auto Save .
- Canceling attacks - how to do it? - here you will find all information on canceling attacks. We advise on how to deal critical damage and how to fill the Chain Attack gauge ;
- Flame Clock - what is it? - on this page of the guide, you can read what a Flame Clock is and how to fill it up;
- Affinity Meter - how to fill? - here you will find information about the Colony Affinity Meter and all the ways of filling it;
- Combos - how to use? - skillfully combining the attacks of the entire team will trigger powerful combos that will impose a series of negative effects on the enemy . On this page, we explain how to properly use the combos mechanics ;
- Food - how to cook? - this page explains how to prepare meals and where to buy new recipes. In the list of dishes you will find the effects of each meal and the buff's duration.
- Art Follow-Up - what is it? - on this page we discuss Art Follow-Up, a unique ability of the Stalker class you'll receive by recruiting Juniper;
- Character - how to revive? - this page explains how to revive fallen characters in battle. We answer how to quickly switch to your Healer;
- Nopon Coins - how to farm? - this page explains how to quickly gather Nopon Coins, as well as what to spend Silver and Gold Nopon Coins on;
- Class Points - how to farm? - You need CP to increase your Class Rank. This page explains how to quickly gather Class Points in Xenoblade Chronicles 3;
- Finishing the story - can you keep playing? - this page covers the postgame unlocked after finishing the main story as well as the New Game Plus mode.
Xenoblade 3: Language versions
Xenoblade 3 has 9 different language versions. You can read about them on a separate page of the guide: Language versions.
Xenoblade 3: Game length
On the game length page, we explain how long it takes to complete the plot in Xenoblade Chronicles 3 and how many hours you will have to spend on completing this game at 100%.
About Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Guide
Author : Olga "Hippie" Fiszer for gamepressure.com
Translator : Mateusz "Ictius" Sawka
last update :
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Video Game
- genre: RPG
- developer: Monolith Soft
- publisher: Nintendo
- platform: Switch
More About Xenoblade Chronicles 3
And so, dog days it is. But it doesn't mean no new games! To the contrary, there's no shortage of new productions, but you won't see any grand launches of long-awaited titles in July. Instead, we will have to settle for smaller offerings.