- Year of release: 2023
- Developer: Codemasters
- Platforms: PC Windows, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4
- Game characteristic: official license for Formula 1 competitions on authentic tracks
You won't find sleek and incredibly fast Formula 1 cars in Forza Horizon. Codemasters Studio annually releases new editions of the F1 series, adjusting the lineup of tracks and vehicle designs to match the current season. However, over the past few years, the developers have been executing quite interesting ideas as part of their series, resulting in each successive installment being slightly better than the previous one. F1 23 thus provides the most comprehensive experience, and not just by simulating the current season.
Unlike many other racing games, here we must adhere to the competition regulations, respect the overtaking rules, and be aware of the presence of a safety car on the track. Driving well is impossible without a thorough knowledge of the route, and any crash can knock us out of the race - although the difficulty level can be adjusted. A huge advantage of F1 23 is also the comprehensive team management mode. During the breaks between competitions, we hire sponsors and take part in training sessions.
Three biggest pros:
- season of authentic Formula 1 races;
- expanded mode of managing your own team;
- possibility to adjust the level of difficulty to our skills.
- F1 23 in our encyclopedia