developer: Atomic Games
publisher: Xbox Game Studios / Microsoft Studios
Game mode: single / multiplayer
Multiplayer mode: local network / Internet
game language: English
game release date for PC:
A Bridge to Far is the second part of the popular Close Combat strategy game series that takes us back to World War II, where we can demonstrate our leadership skills during the famous military landing operation codenamed Market Garden.
We take control of units from one of the fighting sides, i.e. Allied and German, and depending on that we try to conquer or defend five strategically important bridges over the Rhine, Waal and Maas rivers (goals of this operation).
- Restruction of over 130 realistic military units, infantry, tanks, artillery, jeeps, etc.
- Detailed reconstructed type of terrain on which fights, buildings, buildings, etc. take place.
- Intuitive interface, simple troop control, range lines of each weapon type.
- Wide range of difficulty adjustment.
- Supply system of units.
- Beautiful 16-bit graphics.
- Single and multiplayer options.
- You can play the whole campaign or individual battles and battles.
- Game awarded with the title - PC Gamer's 1997 "Best War Game of the Year".
Please let us know if you have any comments or suggestions regarding this description.
Game score 8.1 / 10 calculated out of 46 players' votes.
age requirements: everyone
PC / Windows
Recommended: Pentium 166MHz, 16MB RAM