developer: Atomic Games
publisher: Xbox Game Studios / Microsoft Studios
Game mode: single / multiplayer
Multiplayer mode: local network / Internet
game language: English
game release date for PC:
First of the already famous real-time strategy game series. Its subject is the landing of Allied troops in 1944 on one of the beaches of Normandy - the beach of Omaha. General Bradley's soldiers clashed on it with excellently fortified good-quality German units and for six weeks fought bloodyly for their way to Saint-Lô, a strategically important traffic junction.
Game provides unprecedented realism of the battlefield. Each soldier has an individual psychological profile, thanks to which situations of unprecedented heroism and cowardice are the order of the day, an increase in the experience of soldiers as the campaign progresses.
- Useen previously AI computer opponents.
- Action carried out in real time.
- Single and multiplayer gameplay options via the local network and the Internet.
- Repiction of real military units, their armament, mobility and combat force.
- Intuitive interface, simple control and clear map make the game very satisfying.
- Ability to deploy units before each skirmish.
- Games contains many archival films and photographs from the Second World War.
- Ability to fight on the Allied and German sides.
Please let us know if you have any comments or suggestions regarding this description.
Game score 8.4 / 10 calculated out of 52 players' votes.
age requirements: everyone
PC / Windows
Recommended: Pentium 120MHz, 16MB RAM