Gangland Release Date PC
One hot night in Palermo, Italy, a terrible fight broke out in one of the streets of the old town. The sound of gunfire, screams, and yelling filled the night air; the next morning Chico Mangano was found, shot dead, on the pavement.
A gun was located close to the scene and with the evidence of two eyewitnesses; the conclusion was that three of Chico’s brothers, Romano, Angelo, and Sonny were responsible for the murder...
Police began an intensive manhunt to find the three brothers but failed. They had vanished.
Two years passed on the small Mediterranean Island and one day Grandpa Mangano received a phone call from far away.
The call was from his eldest son, Vincenzo Mangano, who had left Sicily decades ago. Vincenzo said that the three brothers had been seen alive and well in the same city that Vincenzo lived.
Grandpa Mangano dispatched his fifth grandson to start working for Vincenzo, and then, when he was strong and powerful, to hunt down and kill the three murderous brothers.
He sent him to America, to Paradise City, and the fifth brothers’ name was Mario...
- GANGLAND offers a unique blend of RTS/RPG/SIM
- Experience a living city with 800+ citizens per map
- Interact with 500+ npc's with individual behavior
- Make your own family from 20+ unique characters
- Build a business empire on lots of illegal activities
- Visit 26 different map locations in Paradise City
- Solve 26 conquests and challenges
- Make use of a vast array of weapons and gadgets
- Use the environment in thrilling action-driven combat
- Use subversive gameplay tactics to trap your opponents
- Get surprised by the non-linear event-driven plot
- Compete with other players to get on the highscore lists
Game mode: single / multiplayer Multiplayer mode: Internet Player counter: 1 - 8
Media type: 1 CD
User score: 7,1 / 10 based on 425 votes.
PEGI rating Gangland
Gangland System requirements
PC / Windows
- CPU AMD/Intel 1.1 GHz
- 512MB RAM
- graphic card 128MB
- 1GB HDD