developer: Corwin Software Studios
publisher: Interplay Entertainment
Game mode: single / multiplayer
Multiplayer mode: local network / Internet, players: 1 - 16
game language: English
game release date for PC:
In 1944 the German troops changed the fate of the war in a sudden and unexpected way. The Nazis started winning even the toughest battles. No one really knows what Hitler and his Generals did to bring forth this course of events, but the fall of London made it clear that the Alliance had little chance of winning the war. Soon after, the destruction of Moscow and the taking of Washington ended the war.
In the year 2093 the overwhelming Reich rules the Earth, but Armageddon is nearing. Professor Jurgen Mortyr thinks that the Nazis are somehow responsible for the growing number of disasters and terrific storms. The only way to prevent the destruction of man kind is to travel back in time to 1944. He gives this mission to his son, Sebastian, who has to investigate and stop the events that started this chain reaction.
• Stunning 3D graphics, unbelievable visuals, light and weather effects (snow, rain, fog) and many more.
• Unusually intelligent enemies that can retreat and heal themselves.
• Packs, boxes, shelves, chairs, desks and many other items that you can move, roll, use or push.
• Birds, rats and other animals, which run away at the sound of your steps.
• Unique military equipment and gadgets – night vision, infra red goggles and sniper`s scope.
• Architecture and enviroment of World War II.
• Great multiplayer mode – try it with your friends!
Game score 7.25 / 10 calculated out of 576 players' votes.
PC / Windows
Recommended: Pentium II 266MHz, 64MB RAM, graphic card