ParaWorld Release Date PC
FIGHT THE GIANTS OF PRIMEVAL TIMES!
The 3D real-time strategy title ParaWorld explodes the boundaries of the imaginable, putting you under the spell of a completely new and exciting world.
Enthroned a dizzying height above the ground upon the heads of powerful fighting dinosaurs your warriors command them through a prehistoric world as breathtakingly beautiful as it is dangerous. Armed with devastating weapons and covered in fearsome warpaint you go to battle - leading your people in a fight to save the ParaWorld.
* Prehistoric parallel world with more than 15 playable maps and 5 different climatic zones: Northlands, Jungle, Savannah, Ice Wastes and Lava
* 3 different LAN and Internet multi-player modes for up to 8 players with 9 playable heroes
* Gigantic combat units
* Units have their own special and finishing moves
* Comprehensive solo campaigns with 3 completely different tribes and 7 playable heroes
* Over 50 different types of animals including 40 incredibly detailed dinosaurs
* Heroes allow the construction unique buildings, develop new abilities and collect and use different items
* Revolutionary unit management
Last updated on 10 December 2007
Game mode: single / multiplayer Multiplayer mode: Internet Player counter: 1 - 8
Media type: 1 DVD
User score: 8.7 / 10 based on 2169 votes.
Pre-release expectations: 9.5 / 10 based on 60 votes.
PEGI rating ParaWorld
ParaWorld System requirements
PC / Windows
- Pentium 4 1.6 GHz
- 512 MB RAM
- graphic card 128 MB (GeForce FX5700 or better)
- 5 GB HDD
- Windows 2000/XP