game release date for NDS:
Court Is Now In Session!
Meet Phoenix Wright, the rookie defense lawyer new to the scene with the wildest cross-examination skills in town! Take on five intriguing cases to
reveal dramatic, stunning, and even comical court proceedings. Use both the dual and touch sensitive screens to investigate the crime scenes, question witnesses and present shocking evidence. “Objection!”...It’s outrageous fun! You won’t be able to put down this laugh-out-loud, riveting adventure!
• Gamespot Editor’s Choice E3 2005 Best of Show “Best Adventure Game” Award
• Play from the first person perspective through five intriguing cases
• Two distinct gameplay segments:
- Investigation phase – survey crime scenes, interview witnesses and gather evidence to use in court
- Court phase – present findings from the investigation, listen to testimonies, examine witnesses, and determine the truth to prove your client’s innocence
• Colorful cast of characters
Game score 8.35 / 10 calculated out of 91 players' votes.