Our Lies of P guide will help you to familiarize yourself with all of the game's mechanics and prepare you for difficult boss fights. Moreover, you will find here helpful tips for beginners, which will make starting your adventure with this game much easier.
- Lies of P: Guide content
- Lies of P: Tips and Tricks
- Lies of P: All bosses
- Lies of P: Game length
- Lies of P: Language versions
- Lies of P: PC system requirements
Lies of P: Guide content
In our guide, we mainly focus on describing the game's bosses, fights with them, their strengths and weaknesses, and we provide what rewards you can get for defeating the most important opponents. Our starting tips will help you better understand the rules of the game and introduce you to the basic mechanics.
The annex includes pages describing all supported language versions of the game as well as hardware requirements for PC. What's more, you'll also get to know the controls.
Lies of P: Tips and Tricks
- Repair your weapons - they wear out quickly when you block enemy attacks or use them to attack. If the bar turns red, repair the weapon as soon as possible, otherwise it will deal less damage or become completely destroyed and unusable.
- Block is better than dodge - especially a perfect block which requires good timing. Thanks to it, you won't lose HP, and the enemy's weapon will lose durability. This will also stun the opponent, so you can deal a powerful attack to them.
- Spend the currency on an ongoing basis - this is important because if you die (which is highly probable in this type of games), you will lose your Ergo, the universal currency with which you buy equipment and improve your character.
You can read more starting tips on a separate page of our guide: Tips and tricks.
Lies of P: All bosses
In this chapter of the guide, you will find descriptions of all the bosses available in the game. We explain how to deal with them and provide potential rewards that you will receive for defeating them.
- Parade Master - a large-sized puppet that attacks with its hands. In the second phase, he pulls out the rod along with the head to fight at a greater distance.
- Scrapped Watchman - a large puppet that resembles a police officer. It uses electric and long-range attacks.
- King's Flame, Fuoco - the main boss located near the Venigni Works Control Room. It has attacks that apply Overheat status.
- Eldest of the Black Rabbit Brotherhood - a unique boss that summons reinforcements depending on its health level.
- Fallen Archbishop Andreus - the main boss located in the St. Frangelico Cathedral Chapel. You have to kill him twice since the boss has 2 phases.
- King of Puppets - the boss you will have to fight twice, also has another form called - Romeo, King of Puppets. The arena is on the stage of the Estella Opera.
- Champion Victor - the main boss found in the Grand Exhibition Gallery, inflicts corruption damage and is vulnerable to fire.
- Green Monster of the Swamp - a goo monster found in the Barren Swamp. You have to defeat him twice. In phase 2, you will be fighting against the Green monster, the puppet-eater.
- Corrupted Parade Master - an improved version of the first main boss in the game - Parade Master. You will find him on the street near the Krat Central.
- Black Rabbit Brotherhood - The Black Rabbits are back, this time to get revenge on Pinocchio. You will fight with three members of the Brotherhood at once, namely with the Eccentric, the Battle Maniac, and the Youngest. The elder appears in the second phase.
- Walker of Illusions - the main boss who can create copies of himself and fight you 2 on 1. Appears in the Abandoned Apartment.
- Door Guardian - a large, armored opponent whose weak point is his right leg. He guards the Arche Abbey Entrance.
- Laxasia The Complete - the right hand of Simon Manus, she will stop you at the Ascension Bridge. She has two phases.
- Simon Manus, Arm of God/Simon Manus, Awakened God - the final, main boss you will fight in chapter XI, in the Arche Abbey Cradle of the Gods.
- Mad Donkey - a human who harbors hatred towards puppets. He is agile and aggressive, but vulnerable to fatal attacks.
- Puppet of the Future - a huge puppet that is placed in an arena covered with Corruption goo.
- Survivor - an optional boss who is human. The fight with him takes place near the Workshop Union Entrance Stargazer.
- White Lady - Adeline's sister, the arena is located on Rosa Isabelle Street. She possesses a unique skill that parries the main character's attacks.
- Mad Clown Puppet - a large clown puppet located near the entrance to the Estella Opera.
- The Atoned - an optional boss you will fight if you choose the dialogue option that suggests that you are not a Stalker.
- Robber Weasel - you will find her at the Krat Central Station Platform. This is an optional boss, whose mission is to take from the rich.
- Puppet of the Future (Barren Swamp) - this is the Puppet of the Future boss duo that appears in the Barren Swamp.
- Owl Doctor - an optional boss that also appears in the Barren Swamp. He can be found in one of the wooden cabins.
- Black Cat - when you complete the Black Cat side mission and do not give him the date fruit, a fight will begin.
- Red Fox - when you complete the Red Fox's side quest and do not give her the date fruit or kill the Black Cat first, a fight will begin.
- Nameless Puppet - a secret boss who appears only when you do not give Gepetto your heart.
Lies of P: Game length
Lies of P is quite a long game - the main story can be completed in about 30 hours. If you also want to focus on all the side quests and defeat optional bosses, the game may take you 40 to 50 hours. However, this time can depends heavily on how well you fight the bosses.
Lies of P: Language versions
On the Language versions page, you will find a list of all available languages in Lies of P. The dubbing is only available in English. At the end of the page we explain how to change the language.
Lies of P: PC system requirements
- Operating system: Windows10 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core i3-6300 3.8 GHz or AMD Ryzen 3 1200 3.1 GHz
- Graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 4 GB or AMD Radeon RX 560
- DirectX: version 11
- RAM: 8 GB
- Disk space: about 50 GB
More information about the recommended requirements can be found on a separate page of the guide: System requirements.
About Lies of P Guide
Author : Dawid "DavideLi" Norkowski for gamepressure.com
Translator : Mateusz "Ictius" Sawka
last update :
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Lies of P Video Game
- genre: RPG
- developer: Round8 Studio
- publisher: Neowiz
- platform: PC, PS4, XONE, PS5, XSX
More About Lies of P
The summer is slowly ending, as evidenced by an increasing number of exciting video games releasing! We've got some truly massive hits inbound, and it's just the beginning!