Now that the cat is out of the bag, Blizzard has nothing left to do but officially confirm that World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King Classic will debut on September 26. The announcement was accompanied by the release of a new - albeit not very long - trailer (below).
All indications are that Blizzard unwillingly leaked the release date of the Wrath of the Lich King Classic expansion for World of Warcraft Classic. The project is generating a lot of interest, as the original from 2008 is still considered by many to be the best expansion in the history of WoW.
- According to these reports Wrath of the Lich King Classic is scheduled to debut on September 26, 2022.
- Such a date appeared on the official website of WOW Classic.
- Someone must have been too eager to reveal this information, as the term was quickly removed from the website, but the cat was out of the bag.
- If you are very impatient, you don't have to wait until the end of September to play Wrath of the Lich King Classic. After all, closed beta tests of the DLC are still underway. If you want to take part in them, you should go to the official website and express your desire to join the tests.
Analysis of WoW Classic server population
Staying on the topic of World of Warcraft Classic, it is worth mentioning an interesting analysis of the game's server population, published by Dexerto.
It shows that a total of 111,679 people played on US and European servers in June. This is quite an impressive number for a re-release of an old MMORPG, and it should be remembered that this result does not fully reflect the popularity of WoW Classic, as the game also has numerous fans in other territories, especially in Asia.
World of Warcraft Classic debuted in August 2019 and is available exclusively on PC. In June 2021, the classic version of the first expansion was released, namely. The Burning Crusade Classic.
- World of Warcraft Classic - official website
- Simple Add-on for WoW Makes Life a Lot Easier