IN A NUTSHELL:
- Open Beta of Broken Ranks - MMORPG from the Polish studio Whitemoon Games - begins today;
- The title is a remake of another game from the same developer - a browser MMORPG The Pride of Taern;
- Broken Ranks is a free-to-play game with turn-based combat and the ability to expand our headquarters.
The open beta of the MMORPG Broken Ranks from the Polish studio Whitemoon Games will start today. On the game's official website (where you can also download it) there is a counter indicating that the title will be available to play at noon PT. According to the announcement, the game will be available on mobile devices and PC and will allow cross-play. The initial beta version will allow only Windows PC owners to play. Soon they will also be joined by macOS users. Everyone can try out the title, because it is a free to play game.
Broken Ranks is a remake of the studio's earlier game, the browser MMORPG The Pride of Taern, which is over 10 years old at this point. The title will feature much better visuals and expanded content compared to the original. Fans of the original, however, will feel at home, because the basic formula of the game will remain unchanged.
In Broken Ranks players will once again travel alone or with friends through a war-torn land and fight for the freedom of Taern, And all of this will be observed - like in classic RPGs - from isometric view.. As in the original, fans will be able to choose one of 7 classes (same as in the first version). The game will also give them a chance to build headquarters and gain wealth in combat based on 10-second turns.
- Broken Ranks - official website
- Whitemoon - official website
- The Pride of Taern - official website