author: Adrian Werner
Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty Will Delight With Narrative, Idris Elba Guarantees
Actor Idris Elba is excited about the plot of Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty, which will see him in the role of agent Solomon Reed.
Idris Elba is delighted with the scenario of Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty DLC, in which he will play one of the main roles. Commenting on Twitter under the trailer for the expansion, released during The Game Awards 2022, stated that the DLC will offer "the deepest storyline in gaming history."
This statement is probably a slight exaggeration, but it's clear that Elba is excited to participate in the project, which bodes very well for the DLC.
Recall that in Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty Idris Elba will play the role of agent Solomon Reed, who will play a key role in the add-on's spy storyline.
CP2077: Phantom Liberty is scheduled to be released next year. Unfortunately, for now, the developers have not announced an exact release date. The DLC is heading for PC, Xbox Series X, Xbos Series S and PlayStation 5.
- Cyberpunk 2077 Review - Samurai, You've Got a Great RPG to Play! (PC version)
- Cyberpunk 2077 - game guide
- Cyberpunk 2077 - official website
To explore the new locations in CP2077, you don't have to wait for the DLC.
Cyberpunk 2077 is not very friendly to mods with new content, but recently fans have finally managed to figure out a method to enrich the game with new locations and unlock previously inaccessible sections of existing spots, as well as fill them with collectibles. Among this type of projects, it's worth recommending:
- Dewdrop Inn Enhanced - the project opens a number of closed doors in the Dewdrop Inn hotel, enabling the player to explore them, as well as purchase a room.
- H8 Expanded - the mod expands the H8 megabuilding, opening up new areas for exploration and adding a purchasable suite.
- Lizzy's Bar Enhanced - unlocks additional rooms in the eponymous bar.
These are only the first modifications of this type, and we hope to get much more ambitious projects in the future.