August 30 will see the release of Destroy All Humans! 2: Reprobed. This title is a remake of the second part of the twisted series, in which, as the alien Crypto, we take revenge on humanity for the wrongs done to us. It's too early to review the title, but the previous part of the series, 2020's Destroy All Humans!, has an average rating of 71/100 on Metacritic (PC edition).
The sequel will debut on PC, PS5 and Xbox Series X/S. We know the prices of the game and its various versions, as well as the system requirements.
Destroy All Humans! 2: Reprobed - prices
Destroy All Humans! 2: Reprobed can be preordered. The price varies depending on the edition, as the game will be available in three editions (Standard, Dressed to Skill with digital extras, and a collector's edition called the Second Coming Edition).
The game itself costs $39.99 on all platforms.
The Dressed to Skill edition is priced at $59.99 and includes:
- Reprobed skin pack for Crypto,
- Challenge Accepted DLC,
- original soundtrack from the 2006 game Destroy All Humans! 2,
- digital artbook.
In turn, the collector's edition can be purchased for $399.99. It is available in only 3,700 pieces worldwide and includes:
- a figurine of Crypto measuring 70 cm high and 27 cm wide,
- a figurine of the Great Arkvoodle Lord of the Sacred Crotch,
- a metal plaque with an embossed image of the leader of Crypto's cult,
- a hardcover artbook with interesting facts about the game and character artworks,
- a soundtrack on CD,
- full version of the game,
- Challenge Accepted DLC and a skin pack from Dressed to Skill
- Standalone DLC Destroy All Humans: Clone Carnage..
Destroy All Humans! 2: Reprobed - PC system requirements
Destroy All Humans! 2: Reprobed requires a 64-bit processor and operating system. Here are the full system requirements for the PC version.
- Processor: AMD/Intel clocked at 3.0 GHz or higher, such as AMD Kaveri A10-7850K, Intel Pentium G3220 or Ryzen 5 2400G
- RAM: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics card: Having at least 4 GB VRAM and supporting DirectX 11.0 and Shader Model 5.1.
- Free disk space: 50 GB
- Sound card: Integrated or DirectX 9 compatible
- Processor: AMD/Intel clocked at 3.4 GHz or higher, such as AMD Ryzen 5 2600 or Intel Core i7 6700K
- RAM: 16 GB RAM
- Graphics card: Having at least 4 GB VRAM and supporting DirectX 12.0 and Shader Model 6.0
- Free disk space: 50 GB
- Sound card: integrated or DirectX 9 compatible
Destroy all Humans 2: Reprobed promises to be an interesting position that will compete with the new Saints Row. Do you think the adventures of an alien can turn out to be better than the moderately successful game from Volition, and the collector's edition is worth its high price?