Source: Steam | Disney Dreamlight Valley
Currently in early access, the game Disney Dreamlight Valley enables you to interact with many characters from the Disney and Pixar universes. It features numerous tasks and interesting mechanics, including the ability to prepare a variety of dishes. In this guide you will learn how to make an apple pie.
Cooking in Disney Dreamlight Valley
To prepare a dish, you need to unlock the cooking option beforehand. To do this, you need to own a stove. It can be obtained in three ways:
- by helping to open a store owned by Scrooge McDuck, and then buying a stove there,
- by completing the "Foodception" task for Mickey Mouse and receiving a stove for free,
- crafting the stove yourself.
The most work needs to be put into completing the "Foodception" task, which is very easy to complete anyway.
- After completing the "Mickey's Memories" task, talk to Mickey Mouse to get a cracker recipe and some wheat seeds.
- Plant 3 wheat seeds and learn the cracker recipe.
- Water what you planted and talk to Mickey again, who will ask you to harvest the crop. After that, you should go to your house. Then you will receive the stove.
How to prepare an apple pie?
To prepare an apple pie, you need to have an apple, butter and wheat. Apples can be found in many places. For example, you can buy them at Goofy's. Butter, on the other hand, can be purchased in Remy's kitchen. The cost of one piece is 190 gold pieces. After that, you should throw everything into the pot and you're done!
The apple pie can be given to any of the residents of Dreamlight Valley and thus increase their friendship index.
Do you like our guides? You may also be interested in:
- Disney Dreamlight Valley - How to Make Ratatouille?
- Disney Dreamlight Valley - How to Make Bouillabaisse?