Divine Knockout is a TPP fighting game. The game came out fairly recently, at the start offering 10 playable characters. Every player would like to win, so of course they want to use the strongest characters. Therefore, we present to you our tier list of available fighters.
Tier list in Divine Knockout - general information.
- It is worth noting that Divine Knockout's release date is December 6, 2022. The game is only a few days old, so the situation with character strength may change in future patches.
- Here you will find several tier lists. They are adapted to the current game modes, namely 1v1, 2v2 and 3v3.
- As you can see at the bottom, we have sorted the characters into 4 tiers - from S to C. In our opinion, at this point there is no character that can classify into even lower tiers. Any of the characters may prove useful. It's just that some will be much harder for you to beat other characters.
- The usefulness of a character is very much dependent on how you play it
1v1 Tier List
We have divided all characters into 4 tiers. S means that a character in a given tier list is considered the best, while characters in tier C, in our opinion, are the worst at the moment.. However, this does not mean that you cannot win a match by playing characters from the lowest tiers. It is worth playing what you currently enjoy.
- S - Amaterasu, Athena, Susano;
- A - Hercules, Izanami, Thor;
- B - King Arthur, Sol;
- C - Thanatos, Ymir
2v2 Tier List
- S - Athena, Izanami, Hercules, Susano;
- A - Amaterasu, King Arthur, Thanatos, Ymir, ;
- B - Sol, Thor;
3v3 Tier List
- S - Athena, Hercules, Izanami, Susano, Thanatos;
- A - Amaterasu, King Arthur, Sol, Thor, Ymir;
In 3v3 modes, many characters do much better than solo, mainly because their skills can offer crowd control that other team members will use.