IN A NUTSHELL:
- The actor who played Eivor in AC Valhalla published a post on Twitter, stating that he had finished recording the dialogue lines for the first DLC for the game, Wrath of the Druids;
- The expansion, scheduled for the spring, is one of two story DLCs planned for the first season of post-launch support.
Magnus Bruun - the actor who plays the male version of Eivor in Assassin's Creed: Valhalla - informed on Twitter that he finished recording the lines for the first DLC for the aforementioned game, namely Wrath of the Druids. The expansion will debut in spring 2021.
Wrath of the Druids will take us to Ireland, where we will try to discover the secrets of the ancient cult of the eponymous druids (Celtic seers and religious leaders). This will be the first of two announced story DLCs for the latest instalment of the AC series (the second one, titled The Siege of Paris, will enable us to take part in the Viking attack on the French capital).
In the first season of post-launch support for AC: Valhalla, in addition to large story expansions, will also introduce a number of other DLCs - cosmetic items, abilities, equipment, an event (namely a traditional Viking festival called Yule), and even a new game mode (River Raids).
As a reminder, Assassin's Creed: Valhalla launchced on November 10, on PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Xbox Series X / S. In some parts of the world the game is also available on PlayStation 5.
- Assassin's Creed Valhalla Review - The Assassin We All Wanted
- Assassin's Creed: Valhalla - game guide
- Assassin's Creed: Valhalla - official website