author: Adrian Werner
New Adventures in Final Fantasy XIV; Patch 6.1 Release Date
Square Enix has revealed the release date of patch 6.1 for Final Fantasy XIV. The devs alsos provided additional information about the content of the update.
We found out the release date for update 6.1 Newfound Adventure for the MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV Online, as well as new information about the content of this patch.
Patch 6.1 for Final Fantasy XIV - highlights
The patch will debut on April 12 this year and will offer a lot of attractions.
- New quests from the main storyline. The Scions of the Seventh Dawn will retreat into the shadows and return to their lives as adventurers, but this rest won't last long - their talents will soon be needed again.
- Fresh optional side quests and tribal missions.
- More challenges within the so-called The Minstrel's Ballad: Endsinger's Aria. The storyline will be based on alternative versions of the world's history, in which the heroes failed to thwart the plans of the creature known as the Endsinger.
- A new raid dungeon (Myths of the Realm, Part 1: Aglaia).
- Dragonsong's Reprise (Ultimate Duty), a different version of the old raid.
- New chapters in New Game+ mode.
- A fresh Unreal challenge (Ultima's Bane).
- PvP gameplay will be enriched by the so-called Crystalline Conflict, in which we will face other players in imaginative arenas.
- A new residential district, called Empyreum.
- Duty Support system, enabling us to team up with NPCs and play through the main storyline of A Realm Reborn solo. Over time, this option will also be extended to the stories from the expansions.
- There will be new mounts, minions and items.
- Virtual store will be enriched with the Dreamfitting option, which will enable us to try on items before buying them.
- Players will once again be able to obtain items inspired by the GARO franchise.
Recall that the latest expansion, i.e. Final Fantasy XIV: Endwalker, debuted on the market on December 7 last year simultaneously on PC, PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5.
Currently Final Fantasy XIV is experiencing a golden age. The number of players has increased dramatically and the game has become the biggest commercial hit in the history of the series.. The publisher (Square Enix) also assured that the game has a long future ahead of it and will spare no resources for its development.
- Final Fantasy XIV: Endwalker - official website
- The Best MMORPGs for Single Player in 2020 - Games for Lone Wolves