We learned the release date of Honkai: Star Rail, an RPG developed by the company known for Genshin Impact - studio miHoYo.
- Honkai: Star Rail will make its debut on April 26, this year.
- On that day, the game will hit PC and iOS/Android mobile devices.
- Releases for PlayStation 4 and PS5 consoles are also planned, but we will wait longer for those versions.
- The game will use a free-to-play model with microtransactions.
- The PC release will be available through Epic Games Store.
- Some time ago account registration started on the game's official website. Those who do so will receive virtual gifts when the game is released. These will depend on how many people take advantage of this option before the debut.
Honkai: Star Rail is generating great excitement. It is the fourth installment of the Honkai series, but this time interest in the brand is much higher due to the success of Genshin Impact. This game turned out to be one of the biggest free-to-play hits of recent years. In the 24 months since its release, its mobile versions alone have brought in 3.7 billion dollars in revenue.
Expectations for Honkai: Star Rail are therefore huge, and many believe that the game could turn out to be the next big hit in the output of miHoYo. So far interest in the game is impressive - a few weeks ago, the number of pre-release registrations exceeded five million.
Honkai: Star Rail will offer the well-known cartoonish visuals and a rich selection of colorful characters. However, unlike that blockbuster Honkai: Star Rail will bet on a science-fiction setting and turn-based combat system.
- Honkai: Star Rail - official website