author: Damian Gacek
Diablo 4 - How to Summon Golem; Unlock the Powerful Ally
If you picked the Necromancer, you will probably want to summon a golem – sooner or later. In this guide we will help you.
The Necromancer in Diablo 4 is a very powerful character. An ability to summon skeletons allows players to stand and watch as their enemies die one after another. Many fans state that this class is “overpowered” and need some balance. One of the powerful abilities is summoning a golem. In this guide we will tell you how to summon and unlock this creature.
- How to unlock golem in Diablo 4
- How to summon golem in Diablo 4
- Diablo 4 open beta – basic information
How to unlock golem in Diablo 4
To unlock the golem, you must complete the Necromancer: Call of the Underworld quest. This mission will appear automatically when you reach 25 lvl.
- Go to the Shrine of Rathma. You can find it easily, just track it. It is northwest of Menestad Waypoint.
- Interact with it and talk to the ghost.
- Your task is to collect 12 Unbroken Bones. Just kill spawned monsters in the vicinity (blue area).
- Now go to the cave. The game will show you the area (blue), which you should check (west of Menestad).
- In the cave interact with the shrine and defeat waves of enemies.
- Congratulations – you can use your own Bone Golem. There are also Blood and Iron variants, but they are unavailable in beta.
How to summon golem in Diablo 4
To summon the golem, you have to assign the ability to your skill bar. To pick your skills:
- PC players – press the “S” key and pick the skill, it is on the bottom of the window.
- Console players / controller users: Press the menu button (the one with lines, it is on the right of your device). Go to your ability menu (press right bumper). Now press left stick. It will open the skill menu. You can now pick the skill you want to be assigned on your bar – the golem button is on the bottom. To do this use A (Xbox) or X (PlayStation).
- Note: in my case (using controller on the computer) I had to hold left stick down while picking the skill, otherwise the chat would activate itself (but not always). It is also possible that the virtual keyboard will turn on. To hide it klick the “move” key on it (right corner).
The powerful ally will appear automatically after assigning the skill. However, you can also activate the ability to gain some bonuses.
Assigning the skill, you must be prepared to sacrifice one of the abilities you used till now (at this phase of the game you will have probably the whole bar occupied). Many players are not fans of this idea.
Diablo 4 open beta – basic information
- The Diablo 4 open beta will last until March 27 (Monday) at 8 p.m. CET.
- There are 5 classes: Rogue, Sorceress, Barbarian, Necromancer and Druid.
- There is a level cap – 25 lvl.
- Learn more about the Diablo 4 open beta here.
If you want to know more about the game, read our guides:
- Diablo 4 Guide
- Diablo 4 Interactive Map
- How to Change Weapons in Diablo 4?
- How to open Silent Chests in Diablo 4?