author: Damian Gacek
How to Count and Return Cargo in Contraband Police
In this guide we will tell you how to return cargo in Contraband Police. We will also present how to successfully count it.
Contraband Police is a new simulation game. The player can become a police officer, who controls cars at the border. The job is not easy. Often it is necessary to check cargo. To do that successfully, you should unpack it. It is not mandatory, but very useful. In this guide we will tell you how to return cargo and count it.
How to count cargo in Contraband Police
- First of all you need to take out your notebook (the C key by default).
- Press the left mouse button.
- Head towards the cargo – you can click the left mouse button every time or hold it (this is the quickest way to do this task).
- Your character will note items, the checked cargo will be highlighted (you can see it if you hold the left mouse button).
- The best way to make sure you don’t miss anything is to unpack the cargo. But you must later return it.
How to Return Cargo in Contraband Police
- When you finish counting the cargo, you need to return it to complete the inspection.
- To do that, you have to speak to a policeman, who stands nearby.
- Talk to Constable Maximov. He is the same person, who cleans cars after the imprisonment of the owner.
- The man can be found near the temporary storage area (the place where cargo appears after you unpack it).
- Don’t forget to compare the confirmed cargo with cargo list.
- Note: You don’t have to return cargo if you find contraband. Arrest the driver and go to Maximov to take care of the car (clear inspection zone). Cargo will disappear as well.
We covered this information and many more in our guide - Contraband Police - Tips and Tricks. Read it to learn all necessary tips. Start your adventure with ease.