Everyone knows that No Man's Sky is regularly updated and developers do not stop even for a moment. 2 moths ago the game received a big update called Interceptor, which introduced many novelties. Today, a new community expeditions launched – Singularity. In this guide we will tell you how to start it.
- How to Start the Singularity Expedition in NMS
- The Singularity Expedition in NMS
- Rewards for Singularity Expedition in NMS
How to Start the Singularity Expedition in NMS
To embark on the Singularity Expedition, select your preferred mode (single player or multiplayer – it does not matter). However, you must initiate a new game. The Community Expedition option is located in the upper right corner of the screen. Keep in mind that you have a limited time (5 weeks) to complete this thrilling adventure.
The Singularity Expedition in NMS
The Singularity Expedition is divided into 5 phases and 1 Final. They consist of milestones, you have to complete them in order to finish the story. The adventure starts quite simply, you have to search the abandoned base and venture into space. Nevertheless, tasks will become more complicated while you progress.
Rewards for Singularity Expedition in NMS
Of course, if you manage to complete the expedition, you will be able to get some rewards. They will work on other saves, too. If you want to know about them more, read full patch notes. Nevertheless, we present them below:
- Construct Customisation Set
- Atlas, Atlantid, and Construct Posters
- Discordant Jetpack Trail
- Crimson Freighter Trail
- Living Fragment Base Decorations
- Wayfarer’s Helm
- Do you want to learn more about the game? Read our Guide.
- How to Find a Paradise Planet in NMS
- Version Mismatch in NMS; How to Deal with It
- How to Get Dreadnought AI Fragment in NMS