author: Damian Gacek
Infinite Ammo in RE4 Remake Explained
Do you want to get infinite ammo in Resident Evil 4 Remake? In this guide we will tell you about it.
Resident Evil 4 Remake is a remake of the cult horror game. Players take on the role of special agent Leon S. Kennedy, who is sent on a mission to rescue the daughter of the United States President. She has been kidnapped by a cult in a remote European village. You will need a lot of ammo to complete your quest. In this guide we will tell you about infinite ammo.
Infinite Ammo in RE4 Remake
You can get weapons with infinite ammo; however, it is very difficult. You must fully upgrade your guns to do that. It is possible to use Exclusive upgrade tickets to make your life easier and unlock the needed perk. You have to trade spinels for them. Nevertheless, even if you use them it is a difficult task. Good luck.
There are 3 weapons which can be unlocked and upgraded to posses unlimited ammo:
- Chicago Sweeper – you have to complete the game on professional difficulty and get an A rank.
- Handcannon – beat the game on professional difficulty; however, you cannot play NG+ mode.
- Rocket Launcher – you can buy it during NG+.
Obviously, getting the Rocket Launcher will be the easiest way to gain weapons. Good luck.
- If you want to learn more about the game, visit our guide – Resident Evil Remake Guide.
- What is more, you should also see our map – RE4 Remake Interactive map.
- You should also read our interview with the producer of RE4 Remake – Interview with Yoshiaki Hirabayashi about Resident Evil 4 Remake.
- You can also read our review: Resident Evil 4 Remake Review: Survival Horror Perfected. Spoiler: We liked it.
Note: RE4 Remake launched today, and fans can buy and play the game. It was developed and published by Capcom. The original was released in 2005.
- Bizarre Resident Evil 4 Ad Rekindled Gamer Dreams
- Resident Evil 4 Remake Hailed One of Best Games Ever According to Early Reviews
- Resident Evil 4 Remake Leaked; Watch Out for Spoilers