- The protagonist is a bisexual woman named Alex;
- Alex has the power to control other people's emotions;
- The heroine has an older brother;
- There will be an option to romance at least two characters;
- The action will take place in an American town similar to Arcadia Bay from the first installment.
Last week, Square Enix announced that on March 18 it will reveal the next installment of Life is Strange. Impatient fans of the series should be interested in leaks, which were published on Resetera forum by user Meelow.
According to these reports, the main heroine of Life is Strange 3 will be a bisexual woman named Alex, whose family has Asian background. She will have a power that enables her to control other people's emotions. An important role in the plot will be played by her older brother - Gabe.
The action will be set in a small town located somewhere in the Midwest. The town is to resemble Arcadia Bay from the first installment of the series. The game's plot will be full of references to the events from Life is Strange and Life is Strange 2. Moreover, the player will get the option to romance at least two characters.
People who complained about the visual design of the second installment should be pleased to hear that Life is Strange 3 will offer big improvements in respect, both in terms of details and animation quality.
Of course, until the official announcement of the game, all this information should be taken with a grain of salt. Fortunately, we will not have to wait long to find out whether the leaks are true. Life is Strange 3 will be revealed this Thursday as part of Square Enix's larger digital show, which starts at 10:00 AM PT.
- Life is Strange - official website
- Square Enix - official homepage