Maxis studio released a new patch for The Sims 4, the last installment of the cult cycle of "life simulators". Apart from fixing numerous bugs, such as those related to some careers or the recently introduced FPP camera, it adds a lot of elements related to Christmas and winter in general. We are talking about sweaters, trousers and other items of clothing (there is even a Yeti costume), jars with lights, candlesticks, decorative fireplace facade, or various types of decorations. There are also other attractions, such as special recipes for dishes that our Sim can prepare. If you want to know the details, the full list of changes and features can be found at this address.
The Christmas time can also be felt in The Sims 4.
video gamesDLC and expansions patches and updates Humble Bundle World news Christmas digital PC promotions Humble promotions PCPS4XONE
The Sims 4
Shadow of the Tomb Raider
Shadow of the Tomb Raider: The Pillar
- The Sims 4: Realm of Magic - New Expansion Has Spells and Familiars
- The Sims 4 Add-ons are Gaining Popularity
- EA Refreshes The Looks of The Sims 4; DLC-focused Menu Irritates Fans
- New Expansion for The Sims 4 Offers Another Method of Killing Sims
- The Sims 4: Island Living - New Expansion Introduces Tropical Islands