- Forbes magazine prepared a list of 10 most valued esports organizations.
- The first place was taken by Team SoloMid.
Forbes magazine published a list of ten esports teams with the highest value in 2020. The times are difficult, because due to many canceled competitions, teams cannot sell gadgets, which also has a negative marketing value in the eyes of sponsors.
At the top is the American organization Team SoloMid, which is ahead of Cloud9 and Team Liquid. The lineup ise closed by T1.
- Team SoloMid - 410 million dollars
- Cloud9 - 350 million dollars
- Team Liquid - 310 million dollars
- FaZe Clan - 305 million dollars
- 100 Thieves - 190 million dollars
- Gen.G - 185 million dollars
- Enthusiast Gaming - 180 million dollars
- G2 Esports - USD 175 million
- NRG Esports - 155 million dollars
- T1 - 150 million dollars
The rookie on the list is Enthusiast Gaming, which immediately jumped to seventh place. Those responsible for the ranking note, based on stock market analysis of some companies, that strictly esports activities account for a small percentage of total revenues. The lion's share is the sale of gadgets, which, with restrictions this year, has caused considerable problems in many companies.