Sony revealed what games PlayStation Plus subscription holders will receive in the coming month. May will bring three titles. Just like in April, only two of them will be available for both PS4 and PS5 owners. These are DICE's latest FPS, Battlefield V, and the desert island survival simulator Stranded Deep.
PlayStation Plus PS5 owners will also be able to play Wreckfest. This is the latest racing game from Bugbear Entertainment. It will especially appeal to fans of the iconic FlatOut series, who prefer destructive clashes with other drivers to fair-play.
All the games Sony has prepared for PlayStation Plus owners in April will be available until May 3rd.
PS Plus offer for May
- Wreckfest (PS5) - May 4 to 31
- Battlefield V (PS4, PS5 as part of backwards compatibility) - May 4 to 31
- Stranded Deep (PS4, PS5 backwards compatibility) - May 4 to 31
Games withdrawn from PS Plus in May
- Oddworld: Soulstorm (PS5)
- Days Gone (PS4, PS5 backwards compatible)
- Zombie Army 4: Dead War (PS4, PS5 as part of backwards compatibility)
PS Plus is a paid service for PlayStation users. Subscriptions include at least two free games, the ability to play online, exclusive discounts on the PS Store, priority to play selected titles, and 100GB of storage space in the cloud. The service is available in the following subscriptions: 1 month ($9.99), 3 months ($24.99), and 12 months ($59.99).