IN A NUTSHELL:
- The creators of Wolcen informed about what will be in the next patch and thanked the players for their patience;
- Fixes include bugs in equipment, interface, tasks, capabilities and offline character saving;
- Updates will be released once a week, but they are to be more refined;
- There are also temporary restrictions on the number of people on the servers.
The creators of Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem - a successful hack'n'slash that recently debuted on PC and turned out to be a great success - decided to thank the players for their patience, which they showed in relation to the problems afflicting this production. The message appeared in a note published on Steam.
"First of all, we want to thank you for your patience. It has been a rocky launch and we clearly weren’t expecting that much passion for Wolcen. We know that the connection issues and bugs you currently encounter are frustrating and prevent you from fully appreciating the game, and we want to assure you that we’re doing our best to resolve all these problems as fast as possible."
The same post also informed about changes in the approach to the update and the login systems. The former will be less frequent (one per week) but more elaborate, which should allow the team to minimize various types of technical problems similar to those recently complained about by users. As for the second issue, it was decided to temporarily introduce a limit on the number of players on the servers. The limits will be removed when the developers improve the infrastructure.
A comprehensive list of changes that will be included in the next patch is also presented. The patch will be released this week and will fix, among other things, bugs in the inventory system, the hero's skills, interface, numerous quests, network code and the game engine (including problems with saving characters offline). You can see the full list of corrections by opening the note linked in the first paragraph.
Let us remind that Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem is only available on PCs (on Steam).
- Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem - official website
- Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem - game guide