On the following page of Assassin's Creed Odyssey game guide we have uploaded a map of Argolis. This is one of the smaller locations. It has a lot of side activities. The map shows all the locations in the area that can be visited.
Basic Information in Argolis region
- Argolis lies between Arkadia and Korinthia.
- The recommended hero level for this region is 38. However, if you don't have this level of experience, you still may visit this interesting location. You can explore this region at a lower level of experience, but avoid aggressive animals and enemy camps.
- In this region you will find two cities. Both cities are well developed and you will find a lot of various activities and tasks in them.
There are 2 tombs in the Argolis region:
- Agamemnon's Tomb,
- Pheidon's Tomb.
There are three Ainigmata Ostraka in the Argolis region:
- The Floor is Lava - in the enemy camp.
- Two of Clubs - can be found in the Bronze Club of Periphetes.
- An Arm and a Leg - can be found in the leader's house.
In Argolis you will find four ancient tablets. They're located in the following locations: Mycenae, Palace of Hippomedon, Asine Ruins and Club of Herakles.
Sadly, there are no romances for you in this area.