On this page of our Assassin's Creed Odyssey guide, we've uploaded a map showing the Messenia region. It is the southern part of the western regions. On the map we have marked all tombs, animal lairs, viewpoints and many other interesting places of this zone.
Basic information about Messenia region
1. Messenia is one of the areas you will visit during main quests. There are no side quests here.
2. The recommended level of experience is 38.
3. You will find two cities in the Messenia region. In both of them you will find an information board.
There are no tombs in this region.
There are three Ainigmata Ostraka in Messenia region:
- Tastes like Chicken - it is located in Terror Gorge.
- Procession of Bones - it is located in Temple of Apollo Korythos.
- Foggy Memory - it is located in Palace of Aphareus.
There is one ancient tablet in Messenia region. It is located in the Palace of Aphareus.
You won't come across anyone willing to romance in Messenia region.