developer: LionHead Studios
publisher: Electronic Arts Inc.
Game mode: single player
game language: English
game release date for PC:
Black & White 2 is the sequel to the bestseller by Lionhead Studios. The action of the sequel takes place in the same world – we go back to the isle of gods in order to rule our nation as one of the gods. The second installment is much more combat-oriented, but constructed is such a way, so as to the beginners can easily get a grip of everything in-game. Whether we choose to war or find a peaceful solution, it is only up to us. If we choose to fight, we will be forced to build an army, eliminate enemy tribes, and defend our cities, and so on.
In Black & White 2, the familiars are even more important. They are more intelligent than those from Black & White and can be used to much more complicated tasks. The graphics and audio were also improved, as well as the user interface.
- A lot of miracles, including destructing earth quakes and volcanoes.
- Huge battles with hundreds of soldiers and siege engines.
- A number of different creatures, including the old and the new.
- Researching and creating new types of weapons, from swords to powerful siege engines.
- Full control over the development of subordinate nation, building buildings, such as houses, farms, fountains, gardens, warehouses or walls.
- Eleven varied islands.
Game score 7.85 / 10 calculated out of 2490 players' votes.
Expectations before the premiere: 9.5 / 10 calculated out of 263 players' votes.
PC / Windows
Recommended: Pentium 4 1.6 GHz, 512MB RAM, graphic card 64MB (GeForce 4 or better), 3.5 GB HDD, Windows 2000/XP