Civilization II: Test of Time Release Date PC
Civilization 2: The Trial of Time is the next installment of Sid Mieier's famous and extremely complex turn-based strategy, which, to this day, is still considered by many of us to be a game of all time. Our task is still to create the most powerful civilization, which we can achieve by conquering other countries, developing the economy and economy of our country, diplomacy and the development of trade and science. This section offers us improved graphics and more extensive options.
- Multiplayer game up to eight players simultaneously.
- Three big new worlds to explore.
- Augmented intelligence of computer opponents.
- Extended research trees.
- Professionally prepared Polish version of the game.
- Development of civilization from the beginning of 4020 BC to the exploration of the unknown star system 6000 years later.
- Three games: classic "Civilization II: the trial of time", fantasy game "The World of Midguard" and fantasy science game "The Universe of Lalande 21185".
Please let us know if you have any comments or suggestions regarding this description.
Last updated on 10 December 2007
Game mode: single / multiplayer Multiplayer mode: Internet Player counter: 1 - 8
Media type: 1 CD
User score: 8,5 / 10 based on 397 votes.
Age restrictions Civilization II: Test of Time: Good for all ages.
Civilization II: Test of Time System requirements
PC / Windows
- Pentium 166 MHz
- 32MB RAM