developer: Strategy First
publisher: Strategy First
Game mode: single / multiplayer
Multiplayer mode: local network / Internet
Disciples II: Dark Prophecy is a turn-based strategy game and a direct sequel to Disciples: Sacred Lands. The game takes us back to the magic world of Sacred Lands, where four races (Undead Hordes, Empire, Legions of the Damned, The Mountain Clans) fight eternal war for power. Ten years after the first big war, yet again we have to take one side of the conflict and lead it to victory.
- New, enthralling story.
- 16-bit graphics (800x600 px)
- Over 200 characters in epic battles.
- Improved interface and gameplay mechanics.
- Enhanced AI of the computer opponents and combat resolving system.
- Single- and multiplayer mode for up to four players.
age requirements: 12+
PC / Windows
- Pentium II 300 MHz
- 128MB RAM
- graphic card