Master of Orion II Release Date PC
Master of Orion II is a living legend. Every new 4X strategy game that makes its market debut is instantly compared with Master of Orion II, and for many years MoO2 has been emerging victorious from any comparison. Despite the rather outdated graphics, the playabilty still presents a high level. Everyone who likes space strategy games and has never had a chance to play this one should try Master of Orion II as soon as possible.
- Possibility to set various factors: enemy AI, size of galaxy and starting technology level.
- 13 predefined races with unique features, and the possibility to create your own.
- Over 200 technologies to discover and to trade with.
- Random events that may endanger or help your race.
- Exploration and colonization of uninhabited systems, conquest and destruction of those taken by the competitors.
- Managing every aspect of your colonies, starting from economy, through population’s morale, taxes and development, to unique leaders that gain experience and new skills that increase both economic and military efficiency of your subordinates.
- Constructing your own spaceships in tactical and strategic modes.
Last updated on 14 July 2015
Game mode: single / multiplayer Multiplayer mode: Internet Player counter: 1-8
Media type: 1 CD
User score: 9 / 10 based on 1067 votes.
Age restrictions Master of Orion II: Good for all ages.
Master of Orion II System requirements
PC / Windows
- Pentium 90
- 16 MB RAM
- HDD 75 MB