Robin Hood: Defender of the Crown is a remake of hit of the same title which debuted back in the days of Amigaís glory (over a million copies sold). Once again, we assume the role of the brave Robin Hood who has to save King Richard and restore peace in England that was upset by the reign of prince Johnís tyranny. The game offers interesting story in which we meet many famous characters, such as Little John, brother Tuck, or lady Marion.
There are many interesting missions ahead of us. Every day, we fight huge battles, besiege hostile fortresses, sometimes infiltrate some rich lordís house to steal his gold, knight tournaments, and some pleasures, too, such as courting beautiful women. All of this is complemented by the enthralling story, tear-jerking romances, battles and surprising plot twists.
- Elements of action, strategy and RPG games.
- Open structure Ė the decisions made by players impact the story and its ending (over 8 different endings).
- Sword fighting, archery, sieges, battles, and tournaments.
- 38 territories to conquer and unite.
- Various types of armed forces, such as archers, spearmen, and swordsmen.
- About 20 minutes of rendered cutscenes.
PC / Windows
- Recommended: Pentium III 500MHz, 128MB RAM, 32MB graphic card
Sony PlayStation 2
- Uses: memory card