Battle to Rule the Pacific Skies!
Take flight over the treacherous Pacific waters where ace pilots redefine historic World War II battles! Skillfully pilot the most iconic American and Japanese fighter planes of the Pacific War while representing the army or navy. Upgrade your fighters and promote your leading pilots so they master new skills needed to ambush an enemy VIP, rescue POW pilots or torpedo bomb enemy targets! Can you turn the tide of war? Or will you go down in flames to an enemy ace?
- Enlist in over 180 missions set in iconic WWII battles like Pearl Harbor, Midway and Guadalcanal
- Expertly pilot fleets of American or Japanese aircraft while representing the army or navy
- Earn promotions, equipment upgrades and advanced Ace maneuvers
- Personalize your pilot profile and aircraft to set you apart in battle
- Single Player campaign and Hot Seat Multiplayer missions with leaderboards
Game mode: single / multiplayer Multiplayer mode: Internet
Age restrictions Sid Meier's Ace Patrol: Pacific Skies: Good for all ages.
Sid Meier's Ace Patrol: Pacific Skies System requirements
PC / Windows
- Core 2 Duo 1.8 GHz
- 1 GB RAM
- graphic card 256 MB (GeForce 7600 or better)
- 300 MB HDD
- Windows 7/8