The Neverhood Release Date PC
The Neverhood is a funny adventure game with numerous logic elements, based on the ideas taken from the movie called Neverhood Chronicles. Unique graphic style of the game was created by Doug TenNapel, the creator of Earthworm Jim, and DreamWorks Interactive.
We assume the role of a cosmic, plasticine hero, who travels around the big world (weighting over 30 tons), taking part in many fascinating adventures, and having to solve many interesting riddles. The game masterfully combines original music, interesting characters and many curious puzzles.
- Nice graphics and animations.
- Numerous bizarre locations.
- Many interesting quest and riddles.
- A lot of humor and funny situations and scenes.
- Well-made soundtrack.
- Intuitive and easy-to-master interface.
- Many hours of pleasurable gameplay.
Last updated on 20 January 2015
Game mode: single player
Media type: 1CD
User score: 8.6 / 10 based on 3936 votes.
Age restrictions The Neverhood: 12+
The Neverhood System requirements
PC / Windows
- Pentium 166MHz
- 32MB RAM