Tomb Raider is the first installment in the series of action games in which the brave and sexy archeologist, Lara Croft, travels through ancient buildings, tunnels and catacombs in search of legendary artifacts and items with interesting and secret past.
The protagonist sets out to search for an item of magical powers called Scion which is hidden in the undiscovered tomb of Qualopec. At the very beginning of the quest, the things go awry, the hired guide dies, and Lara has to carry on on her own.
An exciting journey, full of adrenaline (rock climbing, fighting wild life and hostile humans), lies ahead of her. It will lead her to ancient Rome, Egyptian pyramids, the Lost City and the legendary Atlantis.
- 15 original and enigmatic levels located on 4 continents.
- Lots of weapons to choose from, such as Magnum guns, Uzi, shotgun, etc.
- Deadly enemies: wolves, bats, bears, alligators, and even dinosaurs.
- Over 5 thousand frames of animations solely for Lara Croft.
- 3D graphics with the third-person perspective.
Last updated on 17 February 2015
Game mode: single player
Media type: 1CD
User score: 8.6 / 10 based on 1469 votes.
PEGI rating Tomb Raider (1996)
Tomb Raider (1996) System requirements
PC / Windows
- Pentium 90MHz
- 16MB RAM
- graphic card