publisher: Acclaim Entertainment
Game mode: single / multiplayer
Multiplayer mode: local network / Internet, players: 1 - 16
game language: English
game release date for PC:
Turok 2: Seeds of Evil is the second installment of one of the most interesting first person shooters released in 1998, i.e. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter. Just like in the original, here too we are fighting against hosts of bloodthirsty dinosaurs, which threaten the Earth.
Turok - the main character of the game (his name means "Son of the Stone") - after throwing the strongest weapon (Chronoceptor) inside the volcano in the first part, he hoped to get rid of all dangers once and for all. Through his actions, however, he woke up another opponent - the Primagens. For centuries, imprisoned under the shell of the Lost Land, they are now trying to tear themselves out of their natural prison, and only Turks can oppose them. The fate of Mother Earth once again lies in our hands....
- Six huge levels to go in single player mode (e.g. "Port Adia" or "Lair of the Blind Ones")
- 26 extended maps for multiplayer gameplay.
- More than 24 different weapons to use (e.g. Shredder shotgun, Launcher Scorpion, Cerebral Bore) - each with a different impact force and different range.
- Nearly 30 types of opponents to defeat (from prehistoric Raptors with metal claws to mutant Flesh Eaters).
- Sophisticated algorithms of artificial computer intelligence of the opponent (rivals attack in larger groups, can hide behind an obstacle, etc.).
- Multiplayer mode for up to 15 players competing at the same time (local network or Internet).
- Sophisticated audio-visual effects (full three-dimensional, "live" environment, cooperation with graphic accelerators, etc.).
Please let us know if you have any comments or suggestions regarding this description.
Game score 8.1 / 10 calculated out of 250 players' votes.
PC / Windows
- Pentium II 233
- sound card
- graphic card
- CD-ROMx4 + wykorzystuje joystick