IN A NUTSHELL:
- The devs of Warzone have so far banned 50 thousand cheaters;
- The developers are working on interface improvements that will make it easier to report them.
The creators of Call of Duty: Warzone reported yesterday in a blog note that they're fighting cheaters that spoil the fun of honest players. Since the launch, 50,000 players have been banned for similar actions (permabans, or permanent ban of access to servers). Special teams monitor the situation 24 hours a day and analyze the data, checking all accusations of using aimbots, wall hacks and other illegal modifications. Work is also underway on changes in the interface, which will facilitate reporting of inappropriate behavior.
- Call of Duty: Warzone - official website
- Call of Duty: Warzone - game guide
- Call of Duty Warzone in Free-to-Play – Finally, Mature Fortnite!