The update has launched, and Ubisoft shared more detailed information about the new features.
In an entry on the game's website you'll find a description of the pack of new Mastery Challenges and Ostara Festival activities.
The developers also revealed details of the May patch. We already know that the new building, the armory, will enable us to craft sets of weapons collected during the game.
It turns out that this will not be the only novelty. New river raids with fresh reward sets will also be coming to the game.
- Assassin's Creed: Valhalla will receive two updates in the near future;
- The first one will debut later today and will introduce new challenges to the game;
- The next one will launch in May, enabling us to construct a new building - the armory.
We already know the future of Assassin's Creed: Valhalla. Ubisoft shared plans for further development of the game. In short, a lot of novelties await the players.
In the coming weeks the game will receive two major updates. The first one will debut today, and the second will be available to download in May.
New features in Medieval England
Update 1.5.1 will be available later today. This is a large update, which - depending on the platform - may weigh up to 12 GB.
Below you can find the most important elements of the patch:
- New pack of Master Challenges.
- Next edition of Ostara Festival (will run from April 21 to May 12).
- Many fixes and improvements to the game.
The developers have also shared information about the May update (patch 1.5.2). While we do not know the its exact release date, we go to know about one of its elements.
The patch will introduce a new building to the game, which will be the armory. Additionally, it will be another big update, so players can count on even more minor or major improvements and novelties.
- Assassin's Creed Valhalla Review - The Assassin We All Wanted
- Assassin's Creed Valhalla - game guide