Summer holidays are a time for relaxation and sojourns with loved ones. However, there are people who prefer to sit at home and catch up on their favorite video games. For such people, gaming platforms provide interesting download offers of various titles every month.
It looks like along with the beginning of August, Amazon Prime Gaming will enrich its library with more free games to be picked up by subscribers. What can we expect? According to Pepper [in Polish] those who pay for the aforementioned service will get the opportunity to download five titles.
Amazon Prime Gaming in August 2022
- StarCraft: Remastered - a refreshed version of the bestselling real-time strategy game from Blizzard Entertainment, released in 2017. The game is set in the distant future, in a remote region of the Milky Way (in the so-called Koprulu Sector). In this place, the Terran Empire, representing humanity, for the first time encounters alien races in the form of technologically advanced Protoss and animalistic Zerg. A great war breaks out between these factions, which will forever change the balance of power in the galaxy.
- ScourgeBringer - is a classic 2D platformer, released in 2020. The game's story takes us to a post-apocalyptic Earth, which has been ravaged by a mysterious entity. Players take on the role of the warrior Kyhra, going on a trek in search of answers about the past and the possible future of humanity.
- Zak McKracken and the Alien Mindbenders - an adventure game from (note) 1988, telling the story of a journalist, Zachary McKracken. He must confront space invaders - the Caponian race. The aliens intend to use the machine they have constructed to stupefy humans. The main character, along with a group of friends, sets out to find elements of an ancient mechanism that can stop the enemy.
- Beasts of Maravilla Island - another adventure game (this time a little less aged, as it is from 2021), in which we play a young photographer, exploring a magical island and learning about the creatures that inhabit it.
- Recompile - a third-person action game realized in the metroidvania convention. The story is set in a digital world known as Mainframe. The main character is a humanoid Program, which is a semi-conscious code. In the face of rapid changes destroying virtual reality (which is a consequence of the progressive birth of an Artificial Intelligence), the protagonist tries to discover the meaning of his existence, while trying to avoid death by deletion at all costs. The game by Phigames studio was released in 2021.
It is also worth mentioning that until the end of July, you can pick up the following productions as part of your Amazon Prime Gaming subscription:
- Maniac Mansion
- Fishing: North Atlantic
- Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark
Finally, recall that the offer has not yet been officially confirmed by the platform. Nevertheless, it seems that from August 1, the aforementioned games will appear in the Amazon Prime Gaming offer. Subscribers will have a whole month to download them.